Llama Delivery by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold in half a 5-1/2 by 11-inch Mixed Media White Paper for a square card base.
- Stamp Llama Deliver with black ink onto white paper and color.
- Die cut colored Llama with outer Fitted Frame of the "P" size set.
- Adhere to larger paper dotted with same markers used to color image.
- Adhere to the card base that has been watercolored and spattered with Carmine watercolor.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers - 0, B12, B16, B18, E30, E42, E47, E49, EE44, G14, G17, RV25, RV29, T3, T3, T5, V93, V95, Y13, Y18, YR04, YR23
Koi Watercolors - Carmine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project