Llama Delivery by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Llama Delivery with VersaFine Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color image using the markers listed and fussy cut.
3. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11" to create a top-folding notecard.
4. Using a fan brush, apply Cut Grass Dylusions Paint to the Bubble Wrap Side of the Quest Cube.
5. Stamp the Quest Cube on to the card base and cover the background. Let dry.
6. Cut a piece of Firecracker cardstock to the size of 4 1/2" x 1 3/4."
7. Attach Firecracker piece to the bottom of the card base.
8. Cut a piece of Twill to wrap around your base slightly, approximately 6."
9. Adhere the Twill to the base, overlapping the edge of the Firecracker cardstock, with Tear It! Tape. Be sure to wrap the Twill around the edges.
10. Cut a strip of Mixed Media Paper 3/4" x 5 1/2."
11. Apply VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem on to the strip through the Moroccan Stencil with the Stencil Brush.
12. Tear one short end off of the stenciled strip.
13. Adhere the strip to the right side of the card.
14. Stamp a sentiment in Grape Jelly Memento ink to a piece of Mixed Media Paper.
15. Die cut the sentiment with the Large A Fitted Frame.
16. Stamp the Ink Splatter side of the Quest Cube with Dandelion Memento Ink on to the die cut sentiment.
17. Adhere the sentiment to the left side of the card, on the Firecracker cardstock, tucking the top under the Twill.
18. Adhere the llama to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Firecracker
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 022, 023, 031, 032, 041, 044, 048, 050, 052, 053, 064, 070, 072, 084, 202, 260
Creative Impressions: 80504- Mustard Blank Twill
Imagine: VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem, Memento Ink in Grape Jelly, Dandelion, Tear It! Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Dylusions: Paint in Cut Grass
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project