Live, Love, Mandala Canvas by Mark Gould
- Apply a coat of DecoArt Crackle Paste over part of the pre primmed box canvas.
- Once the crackle paste is dry add a thin layer of modeling paste around the area of the crackle paste and leave to dry.
- Use the Mandala FMS 4059 stencil and the Live Love FMS 4058 stencil and apply modeling paste with a pallet knife.
- Paint the canvas using DecoArt Media Fluids Pyrrole Red and Hansa Yellow and blend as you go to create warm reds and oranges.
- Lightly mist the canvas with the yellow Decoart Media Mister.
- Once dry apply a coat of DecoArt antiquing cream Carbon Black and start wipping back with a clean paper towel to leave the antiquing cream in the cracks and around the raised details.
- Finish with a coat of DecoArt spray Tripple Thick Varnish.
Also uses these supplies:
Mandal Metal Stencil FMS 4059
Live Love Metal Stencil FMS 4058
DecoArt Crackle Paste
DecoArt Modeling Paste
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Pyrrole Red and Hansa Yellow
DecoArt Media Mister yellow.
DecoArt Media Antiquing Cream Carbon Black
Decoart Tripple Thick spray Varnish
Pre-primed Box Canvas
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project