Live Each Day by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Live Each Day on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Sponge edges with blue ink and layer onto black paper. Set aside.
- Place the Big Dots Stencil at the bottom of a yellow panel and stipple with gesso. Set aside to dry.
- Place Cathedral Windows Stencils on white paper and sponge with Wilted Lilac ink. Remove stencil and sponge with Shaded Lilac ink. Layer onto black paper, tie with a yellow ribbon and glue to card.
- Glue Live Each Day to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Wilted Lilac, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Acrylic Gesso by DecoArt®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project