Little Red by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Grape Vine cardstock in half to form card base.
- Put a couple of drops of purple and blue ink on the acrylic handle.
- Mist with water using spray bottle.
- Press 5-1/4”x 4” watercolor cardstock to handle. Remove and let dry.
- Stamp Little Red and Wolf on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut with coordinating dies.
- Attach at bottom of card front with foam squares.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock with black ink.
- Die cut and glue to 1-3/8” x 1-5/8” purple cardstock.
- Round the corners using punch.
- Glue to top of card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Grape Vine cardstock by My Colors®
Blue and Purple Ink
Corner Rounder Punch
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project