Little Red - Smile by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/4" panel of purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a lighter purple 4" X 5-1/4" panel to the card front.
- Apply Broken China Distress Oxide ink to a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white mixed media paper.
- Drip water on ink to allow it to form blots.
- Stamp images on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired
- Die cut images with coordinating cutting dies.
- Attach images to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
- Add colored pencil shadow under Little Red
Also uses these supplies:
Dark and Light Purple Cardstock by My Colors
Broken China Distress Oxide Ink by Tim Holtz and Ranger®
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project