Little Red - Purple by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 4-1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 5" panel of purple cardstock to card front.
- On a craft mat, apply some Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink directly to the mat.
- Spritz ink on mat with water and allow to bead.
- Press a 5" X 3-3/4" panel of white mixed media paper on to the wet ink, allow to dry.
- Stamp Little Red on to the inked panel in an area that is mostly white, and stamp the wolf where it is mostly purple.
- Color Little Red, but only color the mouth and eyes of the wolf white as shown.
- Adhere the panel to card front.
- Stamp greeting in black on a scrap of white and cut out. Adhere to card as shown.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Little Red Die Set 8.99
- Little Red Cling Rubber Stamp Set 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Purple cardstock by My Colors
Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink by Tim Holtz and Ranger®
Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project