Little Mushroom by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Little Mushroom on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image in with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Apply colored chalk to the background of the colored image.
4. Trim the image by hand with scissors.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Nocturne Ink.
6. Use the coordinating die to cut out the sentiment.
7. Color the sentiment with chalk.
8. Spray the sentiment and colored image with Spray Fixative, to keep the chalk from smearing.
9. Cut the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
10. Adhere both layers to the base with EZ Runner.
11. Apply Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze around the colored image and down the side of the card base.
12. Let dry.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Zig Clean Color Markers: Butterfly- 023, 052, 070. Mushroom- 041, 043, 045, 046, 064, 075, 096, 302, 900, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Nuvo: Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Pro Art: Spray Fixative
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project