Lion Fern WindowRama Card by Fran Seiford
- Use large panel of WindowRama die set to cut one from white cardstock and one from green cardstock.
- Use circle leaf die from Lion Set to cut an opening in the white panel.
- (We used the circle leaf die from the Elephant Set on the sample)
- Stamp the white panel with the Fern Texture stamp in black and color with markers or watercolor.
- Diecut a circle with the WindowRama circle die from green patterned cardstock.
- Adhere the circle to the center of the back panel.
- Stamp lion in black on white cardstock and color as desired, die cut.
- Adhere lion on patterned circle with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Fold sides of fern panel backward, fold sides of green panel forward.
- Adhere one side of the two panels with front overlapping the back.
- Adhere the other side with liquid glue such as Zip Dry and fold the card flat so that it can be mailed.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and diecut with oval cutting die.
Also uses these supplies:
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors
Green Double Dot Patterned Cardstock by Bo Bunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project