Lilac by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8" x 4" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a 4" square card base.
- Adhere a slightly smaller white cardstock panel..
- Stamp images on die cut panel white cardstock using the plastic mask that comes with the stamp set and color with markers.
- Die Cut a larger purple panel and adhere both to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle panel with black ink.
- Back with a scallop edge citcle panel and adhere to card.
- Add purple rhinestone.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum)
- Copic® Markers (BV01, BV04, BV000, G00, G07)
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project