Lick My Feet by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp all 4 dogs on to inexpensive scrap paper or masking paper. These will be masks for your card.
2. Fussy cut the "mask" images.
3. Cut a piece of Recollections cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4."
4. Use the masks to decide placement on white cardstock.
5. Stamp the dog that will be in front first with Nocturne ink.
6. Place the mask on the dog you just stamped, and stamp your second dog.
7. Add the mask to the second dog, while keeping the first mask in place as well.
8. Repeat these steps for the last two dogs.
9. Paint the pumpkins and the actual dogs with Sakura Koi watercolors.
10. Apply Distress Oxide Inks to your work surface and spritz with water.
11. Paint the Oxide Inks to the fabric on the dogs.
12. Paint a shadow with Payne's Gray Koi watercolor.
13. Paint the ground with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
14. Stamp the sentiment with Nocturne Ink in the upper right.
15. Create the card base with Spanish Moss cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
16. Adhere the stamped layer to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Spanish Moss
Sakura Koi Watercolors
Ranger: Distress Oxides in Frayed Burlap, Old Paper, Antique Linen, Iced Spruce
Recollections: 110 lb cardstock in white
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Scrap paper or masking paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project