Lavender Llama Delivery by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp Llama with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and then edge with a black pen.
- Apply double-sided tape to vellum and die-cut with the speech bubble die.
- Stamp sentiment onto the bubble using Palette@ Noir ink.
- Cut blue patterned paper to 5.5" x 4.5"
- Die-cut green patterned paper with the border dies, sponge the edges with Distress inks.
- Layer border die-cuts and adhere to card front. Trim the card front to 4.25", then adhere to an A2 card.
- Adhere the sentiment thought bubble, trim off the top and outline with a thin black pen.
- Adhere the llama!
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: V20, V22, V25, V28, B23, B24, BG53, BG57, YR12, YR16, RV52, RV55, RV66, V15
Copic Multiliner Pen
Tim Holtz® Forest Moss and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks by Ranger
Palette™ Noir Ink by Stewart Superior
Double Dot Design papers by BoBunny
Stitched Scene Builder Edger Dies by Frantic Stamper
Talk Bubbles Two Die by Simon Says Stamp
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project