Laurel Burch Magical Horses 4 by Fran Seiford
- Create a folded yellow card base.
- Cut a wood patterned panel the same size as card front.
- Use shape die to cut a hole in wood panel.
- Stamp horses in Memento on Mixed Media White Paper.
- Color as desired with Copic markers.
- Die cut horses.
- Stamp greeting in Memento on front of wood panel.
- Glue one horse to back of wood panel as shown so he peeks through the opening.
- Adhere the other horse to front of panel with 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp icons on the front of yellow card in brown ink.
- Adhere wood panel to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Patterned Paper by Recollections
VersaFine Sepia Ink
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project