Laurel Burch Hummingbird Wishes Tin by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp the flower from the Hummingbird Wishes set onto white cardstock.
- Color the flower with Copic markers.
- Die-cut the image with the circle die that will fit inside the indentation of the tin.
- Color the background with the BG01 Copic marker.
- Stamp the little dotted circle from the Hummingbird Wishes set around the flower.
- Measure the circumference and the height of the base of the tin and cut a piece of blue cardstock to fit.
- Stamp the border from the Icons set and color as shown.
- Adhere the circle to the lid of the the tin and the stamped strip along the bottom of the tin.
Also uses these supplies:
Round Tin by Paper Mart®
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Circle Nestabilities® Die Set by Spellbinders®
Copic Markers: BG01, Y17, YR04, RV09, YG07, YG17, YG67
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project