Laurel Burch Holiday Friends Purple by Fran Seiford
- Fold purple cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Layer lighter purple panel on front of card.
- Tear mulberry paper panel and place on card as shown.
- Tear layers of patterned paper and apply as shown.
- Stamp images and color as desired. Check our Laurel Burch Coloring Chart for Copic Marker numbers
- Die cut images and adhere to card as shown.
- Tear out greeting panel and apply to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project