Laurel Burch Holiday Friends Pair by Fran Seiford
- Fold green cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere torn layers of patterned paper to front of card.
- Stamp greeting multiple times across top of card.
- Stamp and color images as desired. Check the Laurel Burch Coloring Guide for Copic Marker colors.
- Die cut images and adhere to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project