Laurel Burch Holiday Friends Orange by Fran Seiford
- Fold magenta cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere smaller panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Tear panels of burgunday and green cardstock and apply as shown.
- Stamp images and color as desired. Check the Laurel Burch Coloring Chart on our website for Copic colors.
- Die cut images and apply to card as shown.
- Stamp greeting and emboss in gold on burgundy cardstock. Die cut in a circle.
- Apply greeting to card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project