Laurel Burch Birthday Cat by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut orange cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", score, and fold to form an A2 card.
- Stamp Bday Cat image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers. Add Glaze® 3D Glossy ink to the flames of the candles for dimension and shine.
- Trim image and set aside.
- Cut a 2" strip of yellow cardstock, then stamp borders from the Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear™ set to the top and bottom of the strip.
- Color the borders with Copic markers, then add glittery highlights with the Stardust® pens.
- Cut the strip into two pieces, then adhere to the orange card as shown.
- Adhere the Bday Cat image to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Happy Bday Cat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: Y17, Y32, YR04, YR09, YR18, RV06, RV09, RV19, B04, B06, B24, B28, R29, E39, FV2, C10
White, Orange, and Yellow cardstock
Purple and Marine Star Stardust® Gelly Roll® Pen by Sakura of America
Clear Glaze® 3D Glossy Ink Pen by Sakura of America
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project