Laurel Burch™ Zigzag Cats Tea Cup by Fran Seiford
- Stamp images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Cut out stamped cat panel with Fitted Frames Dies, and blossoms images off of teacup with scissors.
- Cut out coordinating colored layers with the Fitted Frames and layer on to folded card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Teacup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Zigzag Cats Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project