Laurel Burch™ Zigzag Cats Tea Cup by Fran Seiford
- Stamp images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Cut out stamped cat panel with Fitted Frames Dies, and blossoms images off of teacup with scissors.
- Cut out coordinating colored layers with the Fitted Frames and layer on to folded card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project