Laurel Burch™ Wreath Mare Circle by Fran Seiford
- Create folded card base from red cardstock.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Stamp Mare on white cardstock panel and color with Copic Markers
- Check out our Laurel Burch coloring guide at http://www.stampendous.com/tips-techniques/stamps/coloring-laurel-burch-images/
- Diecut Mare into a circle panel.
- Stamp icons on various pieces of torn paper scraps, add ribbon.
- Stamp greeting on purple scrap and diecut into an oval.
- Assemble on front of card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Cardinal Border Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Wreath Mare Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Red and purple cardstock by My Colors
Gold Art Paper from Dick Blick
Patterned Paper from BoBunny
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project