Laurel Burch™ Toucan by Fran Seiford
- Fold color cardstock in half for a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp Toucan with black ink onto 3-1/2 inch square piece of Mixed Media White Paper and color image using our Laurel Burch Color Wheel Guide.
- Stamp words from Geo Flora with Versamark Ink onto color cardstock and heat emboss with Detail Gold Embossing Powder.
- Make a Fitted Frame window at a 45 degree angle on embossed cardstock and run through die cut machine.
- Place foam adhesive on corners of Toucan adhesive and then place embossed cardstock over Toucan to create window.
- Tie twine around embossed layer, add foam adhesive to back and place on card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Laurel Burch Toucan Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Twine by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project