Laurel Burch™ Sister Sun Blossoms by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from Orange Cardstock.
- Adhere layer of BoBunny Vintage Dot in navy blue on card front.
- Stamp Sister Sun in black ink on white panel.
- Color as desired following Laurel Burch Coloring Chart.
- Tear edges of panel and adhere to top of card front.
- Stamp blossoms, color as desired, cut out with cutting dies.
- Stamp greeting, cut out with scissors.
- Use 3D Foam Dots to attach flowers and leaves.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Laurel Burch Sister Sun Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Cling Blossoms Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Blossoms Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper from BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project