Laurel Burch™ Rainbow Moon Fold Out Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim gold cardstock and blue cardstock to 3-1/2" x 3". Score at 1/2" along short edge.
- Trim 3" x 3" purple panel.
- Adhere blue panel to 1/2" scored edge of gold panel, then adhere purple panel to 1/2" edge of blue panel.
- Fold like an accordian.
- Stamp sun with sunshine message below with black ink on white cardstock.
- Stamp moon and moonglow message below with black ink on white cardstock.
- Stamp thank message and trim to 2" x 2-1/4". Adhere to purple panel.
- Die cut sun and moon with circle die.
- Adhere to other two panels.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: gold, blue and purple patterns
Copic Markers or color pencils
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project