Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Heart - Inspiring Light by Fran Seiford
- Fold orange 11" x 5.5" panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5.25" x 5.25" turquoise pattern panel to card front.
- Tear two strips of light and dark turquoise cardstock on two sides. Trim to be 5.25" wide.
- Center and adhere to card front.
- Stamp mermaid and message on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Tear around edges of both.
- Adhere to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- LB Inspiring Light Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- LB Mermaid Heart Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: orange, dark turquoise, light turquoise, and turquoise pattern paper
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project