Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Flow WindowRama Card by Fran Seiford
- Cut two WindowRama Die Panels (one with circle die centered inside rectangular one) on colored cardstock.
- Fold along score lines and adhere the top sides of the front and back you just created.
- Stamp mermaid twice on white cardstock, color as desired. Cut mermaid out as desired (Circle die shown).
- Fussy cut small fish and set aside.
- Stamp message on blue cardstock. Trim as shown.
- Seal closed the bottom of the card front and back.
- Adhere message and fish to front.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
3D Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project