Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Torn Edge by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of royal blue cardstock in half to make card base.
- Create a background by using acrylic paint and a brayer on the Creative Palette monoprinting plate.
- When background is dry, tear panel to the correct size by holding the main panel and pulling the edges towards you to create a white, torn edge.
- Stamp Mermaid, fish, and seahorse in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Mixed Media White Paper.
- Color images with Copic Markers following.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project