Laurel Burch™ Leopard Jungle by Fran Seiford
- Stamp image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Stamp sentiment on white panel. Tear edges and sponge with blue.
- Layer sentiment on colored image panel, tear edges.
- Layer colored image panel on black cardstock.
- Layer all panels on folded card from patterned paper.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Blue ink pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project