Laurel Burch™ Kiss by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5.5" x 11" turquoise panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5.25" x 5.25" pink pattern panel to card front.
- Tear orange and gold strips along two edges and trim to be 5.25" wide.
- Center and adhere to card front.
- Stamp image on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Tear around edges of image, leaving a border.
- Adhere to blue pattern paper.
- Tear around edges again, leaving a blue border.
- Adhere to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- LB Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: turquoise, orange, gold, white, pink pattern, and blue pattern paper
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project