Laurel Burch™ Kiss - Inpiring Light by Debi Hammons
- Score 9" x 4.75" green panel at 3.5" and fold to form card base.
- Stamp message at far right of white 5.325" X 4.625" and adhere to interior of card base.
- Trim blue 3.625" x 4.75 panel and adhere to interior of card flap.
- Stamp image on white panel. Trim around image leaving a border.
- Back image panel with blue panel slightly larger.
- Adhere to card front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- LB Inspiring Light Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- LB Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: green, blue, and white
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project