Laurel Burch™ Kindred Holiday by Louise Healy
- Stamp image with Memento™ Ink and color as desired.
- Cut patterned paper and adhere to black cardstock panel. Tear lower edge of black.
- Fussy cut image and mount on patterned paper panel.
- Mount colored image and patterned paper panel on card front.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment on black cardstock. Tear edges. Mount on card front.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Cardinal Border Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Kindred Holiday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP102 Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project