Laurel Burch™ Horse Friends by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Horse Friends on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
- Color the stamped image with the colors indicated.
- Trim the image, leaving a white border.
- Create the card base with Blueberry Vintage Double Dot, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8." Have the dots on the inside of the card.
- Tear a piece of Pink Punch Vintage to fit in the upper left corner. Keep the dots facing out this time.
- Adhere the torn corner piece and the stamped layer to the card base using EZ-Dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Horse Friends Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Bo Bunny: Blueberry Vintage Double Dot Cardstock #12BV807 & Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock #12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 010, 020, 022, 023, 024, 025, 027. 032, 033, 036, 038, 041, 042, 043, 050, 051, 070, 080, 081, 082, 083, 202, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project