Laurel Burch™ Holly Pup by Debi Hammons
- Stamp image with Memento™ Ink and color as desired. Cut out in a square.
- Create card base by mounting torn red cardstock on green. Trace tear with gold glitter pen.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment on card front.
- Mount image on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP102 Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project