Laurel Burch™ Giraffes Rainbow by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of lime green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Arrange stamps from Fish Wishes and Geo Flora Wishes on an acrylic handle to cover 4" X 5-1/4" layer.
- Emboss greetings on a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of black cardstock with VersaMark ink and white Detail Embossing Powder.
- Adhere background to card front.
- Stamp Giraffes and flower panel from Geo Flora Wishes set on white Mixed Media Paper in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers.
- Cut out flower and giraffes. Adhere to card front, add 3D Foam Squares behind flower to create dimension.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Fish Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Giraffes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project