Laurel Burch™ Giraffes Heart of Healing by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
- Sprinkle Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel on card front and heat from underneath with embossing heat tool.
- Stamp Giraffes in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white Mixed Media Paper.
- Tear edges of giraffe panel.
- Brush VersaMark ink over the torn areas on giraffe panel and dip in Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Heat from underneath to set and avoid blowing off the powder.
- Layer giraffe panel on brick red panel and then tear edges of larger panel to frame giraffes. Adhere to card front.
- Emboss greeting on black cardstock with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Cut out greeting, tear one end, finish with Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel as above.
- Adhere greeting with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project