Laurel Burch™ Flutterbye by Fran Seiford
- Stamp butterfly on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Fussy cut butterfly.
- Create background paper and stamp with sentiment and dot design.
- Mount sentiment panel on colored cardstock card front.
- Mount butterfly on card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Reflections Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Flutterbye Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project