Laurel Burch™ Flower Bouquet by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Wildflower cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Flower Bouquet on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp the Congratulations from the Floral Greetings set on a 1-1/2" x 4" piece of black cardstock using VersaMark ink, sprinkle with the Gold Embossing Powder, tap off extra, heat set, tear edges.
- Cut a 5" x 6" piece of black, tear edges, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the Flower Bouquet to the black mat.
- Use black foam tape to add the Congratulations along the bottom of the image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Cardstock Wildflower
- Black Linen Cardstock
- Copic Sketch Markers - B02, B06, G17, YG07, Y17, Y32, YR18, FV2, R29, RV19, V15
- Black Foam Tape
- Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project