Laurel Burch™ Festive Flora Peace by Debi Hammons
- Stamp image with Memento™ Ink and color as desired.
- Cut out image with Fitted Frames and create a mat. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on card front.
- Stamp image again and color as desired. Fussy cut the big flowers.
- Pop up cut flowers.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Cardinal Border Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Festive Flora Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project