Laurel Burch™ Festive Felines Purple by Joyce Kurtz
- Create a card base from a folded panel of green cardstock.
- Die cut a purple layer with the largest frame from the fitted frames B.
- Stamp Triangle design from LB Icons randomly over the surface and embossing them with Pirate Gold embossing powder.
- Layer the embossed panel on to card front.
- Place the second largest rectangle die inside the largest and tape together.
- Use the taped dies to cut a frame of gold mirror cardstock. Glue it to the purple layer, and attach all layers to card front.
- Stamp the Feline Christmas tree in black ink and color with Copic markers.
- Fussy cut around the cats and place on card with 3D foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Festive Felines Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool
Cardstock in Purple, Green, Mirror Gold
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Ahesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project