Laurel Burch™ Feline Face by Fran Seiford
- Use the Creative Palette to create a background paper.
- Stamp cat face on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Die cut colored cat face panel with circle die. Die cut matching scalloped circle from colored cardstock.
- Die cut fitted frames and stamp sentiment.
- Mount Creative Palette panel on layered card front.
- Adhere cat circle and sentiment frame to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Feline Face Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project