Laurel Burch™ Feline Christmas by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Feline Christmas on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image using the Small "W" Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut a piece of Parrot cardstock using the Large "W" Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base using Powder Blue Vintage Double Dot, cut to 4 1/4" x 11." If you don't want the entire card to be made of this cardstock, simply cut a panel that is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and create the card base out of white heavy weight cardstock.
6. Stamp a sentiment from the Holiday Wishes stamp set with SPiced Chai StazOn ink. You do not need to use StazOn, I just thought the color was perfect. So any brown you have will do.
7. Glue all layers using EZ Runner adhesive.
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Laurel Burch Cardinal Border Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Feline Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot
Bo Bunny: Powder Blue Vintage Double Dot- #12PBV968
Imagine: VersaFine Clair: Nocturne Ink, StazOn: Spiced Chai Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 023, 029, 032, 036, 043, 040, 041, 044, 045, 050, 065, 068, 070, 260
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project