Laurel Burch™ Dog Park Frantage by Fran Seiford
- Stamp dog image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Die cut dog image with die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Stamp border on black panel and emboss with detail white powder. Tear edges of border panel.
- Cover black panel with double sided adhesive and tear along edges.
- Adhere border to torn-edged black panel and adhere dog above border.
- Sprinkle Chunky Gold embossing Enamel in a pleasing pattern on the front of the card. Press lightly to stick to adhesive.
- Add Gold Mica and Kaleidoscope Embossing powder to fill in remaining sticky areas.
- Heat panel from beneath to melt powders and adhere mica.
- Mount image image panel to folded teal card front.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Dog Park Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Dog Park Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project