Laurel Burch™ Dog Park Faith Hope Trust by Fran Seiford
- Prepare Creative Palette by soaking in very hot water for five minutes.
- Create background paper using Creative Palette and acrylic paint with a brayer.
- Allow to dry.
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of CP background paper, emboss words and geometric icon in detail black embossing powder.
- Adhere background panel to card front.
- Stamp dogs on white mixed media paper in Memento ink and color as desired.
- Die cut dogs using die cutting machine and magnetic platform.
- Adhere dogs to card front using 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project