Laurel Burch™ Dog Park Dance of Life by Fran Seiford
- Stamp dog images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Die cut dogs with coordinating dies using a die cut machine.
- Stamp sentiment on turquoise panel and emboss with clear powder. Add some embossed dot clusters as well.
- Stamp borders and emboss with clear then tear edges on lavender, teal and light green panels. Layer as shown on card front.
- Mount colored images card front with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cut Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Dies
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project