Laurel Burch™ Blossoms Passion by Fran Seiford
- Fold a lavender panel in half to form card base.
- Glue a panel of shimmer teal to card front.
- Glue a dark purple panel to teal panel
- Cut a 5" X 2-1/2" panel of light purple and tear the bottom edge.
- Emboss the greeting in VersaMark ink and Gold Embossing powder on the light purple panel.
- Glue light purple panel to card as shown.
- Tear a random panel of metallic gold art paper.
- Stamp blossoms in Memento ink on White Mixed Media Paper.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers
- Die cut Blossoms and leaves.
- Adhere Blossoms and leaves to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project