Laurel Burch™ Blossoms Floral Reflections Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Stamp flower images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Tear edges.
- Stamp sentiment on green panel and emboss with detail black powder.
- Cut out sentiment with Fitted Frames and layer on Die Cut Magenta Panel.
- Create background from Creative Palette Paper. Cut to size and Die Cut with Pop Up Stages Die Set as desired.
- Adhere background panel inside folded magental card base.
- Attach greeting panel to pop up column as shown.
- Attach flowers in various locations around card, to greeting panel, to bottom inside, and to back of inside top.
- Decorate card front as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint from DecoArt
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project