Laurel Burch™ Blossoming Woman Flower Hair Orange by Fran Seiford
- Use the Creative Palette to create a background paper.
- Stamp images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Die cut.
- Mount Creative Palette panel to layered card front.
- Adhere colored images to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- LBCRS01 Cling Blossoming Woman
- LBDCS01 Blossoming Woman Die Set
- Acrylic Block
- Creative Palette
- Mixed Media Paper MPW811
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project