Laurel Burch™ BDay Corners by Alison Heikkila
- Cut a 4" x 4" square of Mixed Media Paper.
- Use Stamp Platform to line the Floral corner stamp up at the 2" mark.
- Ink the stamp with VersaFine ink and stamp on to the Mixed Media Paper square.
- Rotate the square, reink the stamp and stamp the image.
- Repeat step 4 two more times to get 4 stamped corners on the square.
- Color the images using the Memento Markers listed. I colored the same part on each of the 4 stamped images at once, to keep myself from getting confused.
- Trim 1/8" off of each side of the square.
- Cut a 4" x 4" square of Atlantic Shore cardstock.
- Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
- Die cut the floral Border Die out of pink cardstock.
- Lightly tap the die cut border with Rose Bud Memento Ink to add color to the piece.
- Glue all layers.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Laurel Burch Birthday Corners Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam, Atlantic Shore
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Memento Markers by Tsukineko®: Pistachio, New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly, Lady Bug, Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Lilac Posies, Lulu Lavender
Rose Bud Memento Ink by Tsukineko®
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Tonic: Time Holtz Stamp Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project