Laurel Burch™ A Happy Heart by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Caribbean Sea cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp greeting on bottom left side of card front.
- Wrap twine around card front twice, tie in knot on left side.
- Stamp A Happy Heart on 3-1/4” x 4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Tear edges of piece to make it approximately 2-1/2” x 3-1/4”.
- Glue to torn edge piece of Sweet Potato cardstock, approximately 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”.
- Attach to right side of card front with foam squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch A Happy Heart Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Caribbean Sea and Sweet Potato
Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Orange Twine by May Arts®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project