Laughter Gift by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto cardstock.
- Color image as desired. If you chose a waterbased coloring medium, be sure to change your stamping ink and paper to a water based compatibility (IE, for waterbased markers or watercolor use StazOn Ink and watercolor paper). This is a very easy to color image with any coloring medium.
- Assemble card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers (YG63, YG17, YG03, YG01, RV19, YR09, Y35, E59, W1, W3)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project