Kitty Therapy Chair House by Terry Braddock
- Trim grey cardstock to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score right and left side at 2-1/8" vertically. Fold in towards center. Cut off upper right and left corners meeting in the middle.
- Cut yellow panel to fit inside.
- Download Chair svg file or jpg from Stampendous Templates. Cut out manually or on cricket in two sided pattern paper twice.
- Adhere one chair to inside of card.
- Cut second chair into pieces. Using back side of paper pop up the sides, seat, and pillow of the chair with foam adhesive.
- Stamp cats on white paper and message on yellow panel in house.
- Color cats as desired and adhere to chair with foam adhesive.
- Close card and cut out windows and door. Adhere to card front. (Be sure to only glue one half of door onto left side of house front so it will open.)
- Apply brad for door knob.
- Tie ribbon around house to hold close.
Also uses these supplies:
Chair Template download
Grey, yellow, and white cardstock
Double-sided pattern paper
ZipDry by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project